Rightmove Help Centre
Go back to Rightmove.co.uk

Have a question about Rightmove?

I want to complain about the service received from an Estate Agent

We’re sorry to hear that you’re unhappy.

We recommend speaking to the Estate Agent directly, using our find agent search to help you find the right contact details.

If the Estate Agent has not managed your complaint satisfactorily; you can raise your complaint with The Property Ombudsman or other redress scheme listed on the Estate Agent's website. Alternatively, you can contact your local Trading Standards Office, details are available on the National Trading Standards website.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? We’re here to help. Get in touch